Kim Jong Il’s Feats Praised in Foreign Countries – kcna.co.jp, December 23, 2012
…The chairman of the Thailand-Korea Friendship Association said:
The Thai people were deeply moved by the pure and absolute trust of the Korean people in Kim Jong Il, seeing the scene of them blocking the car carrying his bier.
I keenly felt that there are such wonderful people and steel-like unity and cohesion are possible thanks to the great leader.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians