[This cartoon plays with the idiom “killing a chicken to send a message to a pack of monkeys” meaning to send a warning message to someone.
The police said that anti-government critic Akeyuth Anchanbutr was murdered by his driver. However, in the Thai style of not believing quick official explanations, some questioned whether the case is linked with politics as Akeyuth was an outspoken critic of Thaksin and PM Yingluck.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019