[This cartoon plays with the idiom “killing a chicken to send a message to a pack of monkeys” meaning to send a warning message to someone.
The police said that anti-government critic Akeyuth Anchanbutr was murdered by his driver. However, in the Thai style of not believing quick official explanations, some questioned whether the case is linked with politics as Akeyuth was an outspoken critic of Thaksin and PM Yingluck.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred