From Manager, January 20, 2019
Left, Pheu Thai’s Sudarat: Because the government can’t manage the economy… it causes small dust in the air higher than the standard [for safety].
Reporter: How are they linked?
Right: Sudarat: Slowdown economy… people lost jobs so they have to work kicking dust. So, the smog covers the city…
[Refer to the Thai saying “kicking dust” meaning unemployed people who are searching for jobs. This cartoon jokes about the the Pheu Thai Party strategy of blaming the junta for failing to handle the economy and air pollution problems.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs