From Manager, January 20, 2019
Left, Pheu Thai’s Sudarat: Because the government can’t manage the economy… it causes small dust in the air higher than the standard [for safety].
Reporter: How are they linked?
Right: Sudarat: Slowdown economy… people lost jobs so they have to work kicking dust. So, the smog covers the city…
[Refer to the Thai saying “kicking dust” meaning unemployed people who are searching for jobs. This cartoon jokes about the the Pheu Thai Party strategy of blaming the junta for failing to handle the economy and air pollution problems.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness
- Unknown as Pheu Thai’s PM pick
- Yingluck kicked out