[“Khun Chai” is term used in place of “M.R.” (which stands for “Mom Rajawongse,” often rendered in English as “The Honourable”).
“Moo” is a nickname of the current Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumphan Bariphat.
“Tharit” is the General Director of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI).
“Judy” is a nickname of Pol. Gen. Pongsapas Pongcharoen, Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police and Secretariat of the Narcotic Control Board.
It is speculated that “Judy” will be the Pheu Thai Party’s nominee to run in the upcoming Bangkok Governor election.
So this cartoon shows the DSI, on orders of the government, trying to politically kill the Bangkok Governor in the run-up to election with its legal cases concerning the Skytrain extensions.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter