[“Khun Chai” is term used in place of “M.R.” (which stands for “Mom Rajawongse,” often rendered in English as “The Honourable”).
“Moo” is a nickname of the current Bangkok Governor, M.R. Sukhumphan Bariphat.
“Tharit” is the General Director of the Department of Special Investigation (DSI).
“Judy” is a nickname of Pol. Gen. Pongsapas Pongcharoen, Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police and Secretariat of the Narcotic Control Board.
It is speculated that “Judy” will be the Pheu Thai Party’s nominee to run in the upcoming Bangkok Governor election.
So this cartoon shows the DSI, on orders of the government, trying to politically kill the Bangkok Governor in the run-up to election with its legal cases concerning the Skytrain extensions.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in