A Language in Crisis – ki-media.blogspot.com, August 15, 2011
[This is fascinating, simply for the fact that Thais feel exactly the same way about their language. In the Thai world there is also a mania that exists about "proper" language that includes fears that young people are using new slang words in their speech and misusing the language in some way. The article also refers to the poor state of Khmer dictionaries (another complaint in the Thai word) and the legacy of using non-Unicode fonts in Khmer.]
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- The Hopewell Project
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd