The sign reads: “Khaki-Colored Birds in Suan Rotfai” project from August 20, 2011 [Suan Rotfai or Watchirabenchatat Park]
A collaboration between the Office of the Narcotics Control Board, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration and the Metropolitan Police
[This may be a response to the recent increase in high-profile assaults in the park.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?