From Thairath, October 30, 2011
Cartoon title reads: If you can manage to set it aside, you won’t suffer.
Top left: Consider that it’s not often we have a chance to take a scenic ride on troop transports!
Top middle: Consider that we have that lake view house we always wanted!
Top right: Consider that we don’t have to put up with noisy motorcycle racers anymore!
Bottom left: Consider this an opportunity to get back at those police sergeants who like to lock our cars wheels!
Bottom middle: Consider this an opportunity to steal tourism market share away from Venice!
Bottom right: Consider that the politicians are also suffering!
In the last panel: On the bag: Donation – On the fat man: Politician
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military