EC red cards Pheu Thai’s Karun – Bangkok Post, June 20, 2012
…1) Mr Karun accused Mr Tankhun of changing his Chinese surname, causing his father to die of grief.
2) He accused him of being a photo model for a pornographic magazine and claimed that he was homosexual.
3) He alleged that the Democrats were paying people 300 baht each if they turned up to listen to their speeches during the campaign…
- 25 Years Ago: Black May
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 6 Years Ago: Thaksin to return by year’s end to resume the war on drugs
- 16 years ago: Thaksin’s strange start as prime minister – Finding a gold hoard
- From 2009: The collapse of the first Red Shirt siege of Bangkok
- Thai Editorial Cartoons on the Stolen Plaque
- The Secret Submarine: News Magazines, April-May, 2017
- What do these bombs mean?
- Locking the Media: Weekly News Magazines, May, 2017
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings