EC red cards Pheu Thai’s Karun – Bangkok Post, June 20, 2012
…1) Mr Karun accused Mr Tankhun of changing his Chinese surname, causing his father to die of grief.
2) He accused him of being a photo model for a pornographic magazine and claimed that he was homosexual.
3) He alleged that the Democrats were paying people 300 baht each if they turned up to listen to their speeches during the campaign…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules