EC red cards Pheu Thai’s Karun – Bangkok Post, June 20, 2012
…1) Mr Karun accused Mr Tankhun of changing his Chinese surname, causing his father to die of grief.
2) He accused him of being a photo model for a pornographic magazine and claimed that he was homosexual.
3) He alleged that the Democrats were paying people 300 baht each if they turned up to listen to their speeches during the campaign…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees