From Thairath, May 5, 2013
Cartoon title: Pride and trap
Sign in hands of man standing in front of the tank: Sloppy Constitution Judges
On shirts of protesters: Kor.Wor.Por. [People Radio for Democracy Group]
Protester: Just give them a lesson, brothers.
On the ground: Court jurisdiction
Phi Nooring: Peaceful protest
Mouse: Don’t trust the armor.
[Reference is to a sub-group of the Red Shirt movement who protested against the constitution court for two weeks demanding that all nine constitution judges resign. The cartoonist urges them to pressure the court to prevent it from ruling against government actions.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking