From Thairath, May 5, 2013
Cartoon title: Pride and trap
Sign in hands of man standing in front of the tank: Sloppy Constitution Judges
On shirts of protesters: Kor.Wor.Por. [People Radio for Democracy Group]
Protester: Just give them a lesson, brothers.
On the ground: Court jurisdiction
Phi Nooring: Peaceful protest
Mouse: Don’t trust the armor.
[Reference is to a sub-group of the Red Shirt movement who protested against the constitution court for two weeks demanding that all nine constitution judges resign. The cartoonist urges them to pressure the court to prevent it from ruling against government actions.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019