From Thairath, May 5, 2013
Cartoon title: Pride and trap
Sign in hands of man standing in front of the tank: Sloppy Constitution Judges
On shirts of protesters: Kor.Wor.Por. [People Radio for Democracy Group]
Protester: Just give them a lesson, brothers.
On the ground: Court jurisdiction
Phi Nooring: Peaceful protest
Mouse: Don’t trust the armor.
[Reference is to a sub-group of the Red Shirt movement who protested against the constitution court for two weeks demanding that all nine constitution judges resign. The cartoonist urges them to pressure the court to prevent it from ruling against government actions.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Chavalit is very fit