THAILAND: Judiciary affirms that not standing is no crime – IFEX, July 30, 2012
…Despite the outcome of this case, the AHRC would like to express concern about the slow pace at which the prosecutor’s inquiries proceeded. Chotisak and his friend waited over four years for this outcome: the complaint against them was filed in September 2007, and police lodged charges in April 2008, with the case file going to the prosecutor that October. Since then until April 2012, the two accused have daily lived in fear that they would have to face charges in court at any time. By contrast, the prosecutor decided to drop the charges of physical assault brought against Navamintr for his assault of Chotisak in September 2008…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site