From Manager, March 14, 2011
Jatuporn is saying: [We make] an industrious attempt to gather 100,000 [Red Shirts], but the press give this small space.
The headline on the newspaper: Tsunami hits Japan!
[Meaning that Red Shirt leadership are disappointed that the disaster news from Japan has overshadowed their rally activities.
The point could also be made that the frequency of Red Shirt rallies with no real goals have led to fatigue and disinterest from the press and Bangkokians.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018
- Trapped by the whistle
- They make the law for their own purposes