From Manager, March 14, 2011
Jatuporn is saying: [We make] an industrious attempt to gather 100,000 [Red Shirts], but the press give this small space.
The headline on the newspaper: Tsunami hits Japan!
[Meaning that Red Shirt leadership are disappointed that the disaster news from Japan has overshadowed their rally activities.
The point could also be made that the frequency of Red Shirt rallies with no real goals have led to fatigue and disinterest from the press and Bangkokians.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Political parties in a coma
- Top Red Shirts join with the military
- Chinese cartoonist
- They messed up the country
- The burning parties