From Manager, March 14, 2011
Jatuporn is saying: [We make] an industrious attempt to gather 100,000 [Red Shirts], but the press give this small space.
The headline on the newspaper: Tsunami hits Japan!
[Meaning that Red Shirt leadership are disappointed that the disaster news from Japan has overshadowed their rally activities.
The point could also be made that the frequency of Red Shirt rallies with no real goals have led to fatigue and disinterest from the press and Bangkokians.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies