From Manager, December 25, 2012
Woman: This is the weirdest case, embarrassed toad. Will you heal it, doctor?
Sign: Veterinary clinic
Dog: Hong! Hong! [sound of a dog barking in Thai]
Cat: Ngang! Ngang! [sound of a cat meowing in Thai]
Caption: The accident from Bonanza
[Jatuporn’s opponents nickname him “toad.” During the Red Shirt gathering at Bonanza, top Red Shirt leaders’ demand to ignore court decisions were overruled by Thaksin and Pheu Thai politicians. This was seen as further diminishing Red Shirts prestige as an independent political force. In particular, vocal Red Shirt Jatuporn, frozen out of a cabinet post, is seen to be isolated and have little remaining influence.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?