From Manager, December 25, 2012
Woman: This is the weirdest case, embarrassed frog. Will you heal it, doctor?
Caption: The accident from Bonanza
Sign: Veterinary clinic
Dog: Hong! Hong! [sound of a dog barking in Thai]
Cat: Ngang! Ngang! [sound of a cat meowing in Thai]
[Frog is the nickname of Red Shirt leader Jatuporn. At the Red Shirts gathering at Bonanza top Red Shirt leaders' calls to ignore the courts were overruled by Thaksin and Pheu Thai politicians. This was seen as further diminishing the Red Shirts power and prestige as an independent political force. In particular vocal Red Shirt Jatuporn, frozen out of a cabinet post, is seen to be isolated and have little remaining influence.]
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?