Japan’s crooked-teeth ‘Yaeba’ trend: Imperfection said to add to sex appeal – nydailynews.com, August 7, 2012
…In the U.S. people aim for perfectly straight dentures, but an entirely different trend has taken off in Japan. Many teenaged girls have undergone dental procedures called yaeba to elongate their canines, producing a fang-like imperfect – and some say childlike – appearance…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter