From Thairath, January 3, 2019
Title: Hello, year of the pig
Papers on the big pig (representing the junta) from back to front: Politics under the structure of absolute power
On the baby pigs from back to front: The future is up to the person who governs Thailand.
On a food trough: Corruption
Phi Nooring: Like mother like kids
Mouse: The values don’t change.
Top right, the previous “year of the dog”: Bye Bye
[This accuses the ruling junta of being corrupt through their spending programs. It implies that the new crop of pro-junta politicians–represented by the baby pigs–will continue this corruption.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019