From Thairath, January 3, 2019
Title: Hello, year of the pig
Papers on the big pig (representing the junta) from back to front: Politics under the structure of absolute power
On the baby pigs from back to front: The future is up to the person who governs Thailand.
On a food trough: Corruption
Phi Nooring: Like mother like kids
Mouse: The values don’t change.
Top right, the previous “year of the dog”: Bye Bye
[This accuses the ruling junta of being corrupt through their spending programs. It implies that the new crop of pro-junta politicians–represented by the baby pigs–will continue this corruption.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear
- More jokes about Yingluck