From Thairath, January 24, 2014
Left, Phoo Yai [meaning a village head]: Ai Joi, there is no toilet paper to wipe my ass in here.
Ai Joi: There is not any either out here, Phoo Yai.
Middle: Phoo Yai: Find some. What are you doing?
Ai Joi: Reading the emergency decree.
Right, Phoo Yai: Uh… pass it to me now.
[meaning nobody respects the Caretaker Government’s emergency decree so it’s worth no more than a piece of toilet paper.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military