The poster reads: The Pheu Thai Party; “Believe in democracy, reform Thailand”
Sunday, February 2, 2014, 08:00-15:00
No. 15, please vote for both the candidate and the party
Witt Kongthoranin, a candidate for the Dindaeng-Phayathai constituency, Bangkok
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter