From Thairath, September 23, 2011
The cartoon title reads: It’s time to test his strength. [Pictured is the defense minister, General Yuthasak Sasiprapha.] Back of his suit: Defense Ministry. Sleeve: Pheu Thai Party
Papers under the boot: Military reshuffle list
Left mouse: A monopoly on power
Right mouse: Release the political prisoners
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?