From Thairath, March 11, 2012
The cartoon title reads: It’s time to fight to take back the country.
On the cannon: The 2012 constitutional amendment
By the cannonballs: Democracy
On the wall on the left: The independent entities that are a consequence of the September 19, 2006 that keep hunting Pheu Thai politicians.
On the wall on the right: The 2007 constitution embodies the dictatorial powers of the NSC [National Security Council]
Signs being held on the wall: Destroy the government – Fans of dictators
The mouse says: Oppose coups
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?