From Thairath, March 11, 2012
The cartoon title reads: It’s time to fight to take back the country.
On the cannon: The 2012 constitutional amendment
By the cannonballs: Democracy
On the wall on the left: The independent entities that are a consequence of the September 19, 2006 that keep hunting Pheu Thai politicians.
On the wall on the right: The 2007 constitution embodies the dictatorial powers of the NSC [National Security Council]
Signs being held on the wall: Destroy the government – Fans of dictators
The mouse says: Oppose coups
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear