From Thairath, March 11, 2012
The cartoon title reads: It’s time to fight to take back the country.
On the cannon: The 2012 constitutional amendment
By the cannonballs: Democracy
On the wall on the left: The independent entities that are a consequence of the September 19, 2006 that keep hunting Pheu Thai politicians.
On the wall on the right: The 2007 constitution embodies the dictatorial powers of the NSC [National Security Council]
Signs being held on the wall: Destroy the government – Fans of dictators
The mouse says: Oppose coups
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings