From Thairath, March 11, 2012
The cartoon title reads: It’s time to fight to take back the country.
On the cannon: The 2012 constitutional amendment
By the cannonballs: Democracy
On the wall on the left: The independent entities that are a consequence of the September 19, 2006 that keep hunting Pheu Thai politicians.
On the wall on the right: The 2007 constitution embodies the dictatorial powers of the NSC [National Security Council]
Signs being held on the wall: Destroy the government – Fans of dictators
The mouse says: Oppose coups
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police