From a graphic circulated on social media: It’s possible that “Thaksin” ordered the U.S. to put pressure on Thailand. Dr. Panitan Wattanayagorn, an adviser to Deputy PM, 29 January 2015
[This is a doctored quote that adds the explicit mention of Thaksin. quote is not exactly what he said to the news. Dr. Panitan did not mention Thaksin directly. He only said that it was possible that some former Thai politicians were working with U.S. interest groups resulting in the U.S. action against Thailand including recent comments made by US Assistant Secretary of State Daniel Russel about Thailand’s political situation.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work