From Manager, March 19, 2014
Left caption: Old perception
Man: It’s ok to be corrupt… if you share some with us.
Right caption: Today’s perception
Man: It’s ok to be corrupt and don’t share some with us as long as you give us a clue to win the lottery.
[This refers to polls that have long shown Thais readily accept corruption as long as they also benefit from it.
The left panel refers to the license plate numbers of caretaker PM Yingluck’s cars. The numbers become popular among gamblers when they turned up as winning numbers in the Thai lottery. It is alleged that the lottery was fixed so these numbers would win and generate positive buzz for the prime minister.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs