From Manager, March 19, 2014
Left caption: Old perception
Man: It’s ok to be corrupt… if you share some with us.
Right caption: Today’s perception
Man: It’s ok to be corrupt and don’t share some with us as long as you give us a clue to win the lottery.
[This refers to polls that have long shown Thais readily accept corruption as long as they also benefit from it.
The left panel refers to the license plate numbers of caretaker PM Yingluck’s cars. The numbers become popular among gamblers when they turned up as winning numbers in the Thai lottery. It is alleged that the lottery was fixed so these numbers would win and generate positive buzz for the prime minister.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?