From Thairath, March 4, 2014
Title: “It’s like we’re walking in the three southernmost provinces.”
Phi Nooring: Army bunkers or PDRC bunkers?
A mouse: After the protesters left the areas, the soldiers are replacing them.
[The army has installed bunkers in areas of Bangkok to ensure safety of the public and prevent violent incidents. However, recently, the bunkers have been adjusted to look less intimidating and more friendly in response to the concern of caretaker PM Yingluck about the country’s image. PDRC stands for the “People’s Democratic Reform Committee.” The cartoon implies that the army bunkers are actually part of the anti-government protest.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs