From Thairath, March 4, 2014
Title: “It’s like we’re walking in the three southernmost provinces.”
Phi Nooring: Army bunkers or PDRC bunkers?
A mouse: After the protesters left the areas, the soldiers are replacing them.
[The army has installed bunkers in areas of Bangkok to ensure safety of the public and prevent violent incidents. However, recently, the bunkers have been adjusted to look less intimidating and more friendly in response to the concern of caretaker PM Yingluck about the country’s image. PDRC stands for the “People’s Democratic Reform Committee.” The cartoon implies that the army bunkers are actually part of the anti-government protest.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Beating Opponents
- Last minute wooing
- Napoleon pig… is in every era
- Fighting for seats
- Spreading the Photo
- The Bangkok bombs
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019