From Thairath, March 25, 2013
A lizard on wall: It is said that he’s the one who lit a candle to brighten the dark.
[The condition of the surrounding suggests that the scene represents the situation in the three provinces of Pattani, Yala and Narathiwas in the deep South of Thailand. The man is supposed to be … who?]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!