From Thairath, August 23, 2014
Title: Governing the country… It isn’t difficult.
On the chair: The 29th PM
On the backs of men: NLA
Phi Nooring: The parliament is full of his supporters.
A mouse: Return happiness to people [mocking Gen. Pryauth to return happiness to the people by implying the military government should return the government to the people]
[The cartoon criticizes the legitimacy of the appointment of Gen. Prayuth, the head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO, the junta) as the 29th PM by the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) since the NLA was selected by the junta.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter