From Thairath, August 23, 2014
Title: Governing the country… It isn’t difficult.
On the chair: The 29th PM
On the backs of men: NLA
Phi Nooring: The parliament is full of his supporters.
A mouse: Return happiness to people [mocking Gen. Pryauth to return happiness to the people by implying the military government should return the government to the people]
[The cartoon criticizes the legitimacy of the appointment of Gen. Prayuth, the head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO, the junta) as the 29th PM by the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) since the NLA was selected by the junta.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally