From Thairath, August 23, 2014
Title: Governing the country… It isn’t difficult.
On the chair: The 29th PM
On the backs of men: NLA
Phi Nooring: The parliament is full of his supporters.
A mouse: Return happiness to people [mocking Gen. Pryauth to return happiness to the people by implying the military government should return the government to the people]
[The cartoon criticizes the legitimacy of the appointment of Gen. Prayuth, the head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO, the junta) as the 29th PM by the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) since the NLA was selected by the junta.]
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017