From Thairath, May 26, 2014
Cartoon title: It happened on the night of the coup d’etat on May 22, 2013
Left, kid: Wah, wah… Mom… What’s wrong with TV? Where are my cartoon channels?
Middle, mother: Oh… This is TV screen for specific purpose of the NCPO [National Council for Peace and Order] who took the government’s power.
Right, kid: Take the power [I don’t care.] But why does it take away my cartoon channels? Wah wah…
On TV screen: NCPO
Phi Nooring: Liberty, peace, fraternity
Mouse: Justice, please.
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work