Israel’s interior minister denies reports he helped spring murderer from Thai prison – haaretz.com, November 14, 2012
Interior Minister Eli Yishai has denied reports that he intervened to obtain the release of an Israeli serving a life sentence in Thailand for murdering his ex-wife.
Eli Cohen Maimon, 45, has been imprisoned in Thailand since 2004 for murdering his ex-wife while the two were vacationing in Bangkok, and then dismembering her body. However, according to a report in Maariv Tuesday, the Thai king recently pardoned Cohen Maimon, who will be able to return to Israel in May 2013, a free man…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land