Israel’s interior minister denies reports he helped spring murderer from Thai prison – haaretz.com, November 14, 2012
Interior Minister Eli Yishai has denied reports that he intervened to obtain the release of an Israeli serving a life sentence in Thailand for murdering his ex-wife.
Eli Cohen Maimon, 45, has been imprisoned in Thailand since 2004 for murdering his ex-wife while the two were vacationing in Bangkok, and then dismembering her body. However, according to a report in Maariv Tuesday, the Thai king recently pardoned Cohen Maimon, who will be able to return to Israel in May 2013, a free man…
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully