Israeli analysis: ‘Thai blast likely part of larger terror attack’ – jpost.com, February 14, 2012
…It was not immediately clear if the Iranian cell’s target was the Israeli embassy in Bangkok, but the explosion came just weeks after Thai security forces arrested Hussein Atris, believed to be a senior Hezbollah operative who was plotting to attack Israeli and Jewish targets in Bangkok. At the time, Thailand said that it was hunting down other members of Atris’s cell.
The investigation following Tuesday’s explosions will look into the possibility that Morabi and Atris were working together…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit