Israeli analysis: ‘Thai blast likely part of larger terror attack’ – jpost.com, February 14, 2012
…It was not immediately clear if the Iranian cell’s target was the Israeli embassy in Bangkok, but the explosion came just weeks after Thai security forces arrested Hussein Atris, believed to be a senior Hezbollah operative who was plotting to attack Israeli and Jewish targets in Bangkok. At the time, Thailand said that it was hunting down other members of Atris’s cell.
The investigation following Tuesday’s explosions will look into the possibility that Morabi and Atris were working together…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!