Israeli analysis: ‘Thai blast likely part of larger terror attack’ – jpost.com, February 14, 2012
…It was not immediately clear if the Iranian cell’s target was the Israeli embassy in Bangkok, but the explosion came just weeks after Thai security forces arrested Hussein Atris, believed to be a senior Hezbollah operative who was plotting to attack Israeli and Jewish targets in Bangkok. At the time, Thailand said that it was hunting down other members of Atris’s cell.
The investigation following Tuesday’s explosions will look into the possibility that Morabi and Atris were working together…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- Your behavior is worse than interference
- Can they dissolve the party?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts