From Thairath, March 11, 2014
Cartoon title: Is this still considered calm, peaceful, and non-violent?
Top left: Suthep Thuagsuban, key leader of the anti-government demonstration
On judge robe: Injustice, sloppy
Phi Nooring: Many are dead.
Mouse: All are in difficulties now.
[Refers to the fighting that broken out when anti-government protesters and Red Shirts fought at Lak Si intersection.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck