From Thairath, March 11, 2014
Cartoon title: Is this still considered calm, peaceful, and non-violent?
Top left: Suthep Thuagsuban, key leader of the anti-government demonstration
On judge robe: Injustice, sloppy
Phi Nooring: Many are dead.
Mouse: All are in difficulties now.
[Refers to the fighting that broken out when anti-government protesters and Red Shirts fought at Lak Si intersection.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear