From Thairath, March 11, 2014
Cartoon title: Is this still considered calm, peaceful, and non-violent?
Top left: Suthep Thuagsuban, key leader of the anti-government demonstration
On judge robe: Injustice, sloppy
Phi Nooring: Many are dead.
Mouse: All are in difficulties now.
[Refers to the fighting that broken out when anti-government protesters and Red Shirts fought at Lak Si intersection.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019