From Thairath, February 21, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Is this husband too cruel?
Somchai Homlaor: It’s like a husband and wife fight. On his suit: Somchai — TRCT [Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Thailand]
On the soldier’s helmet: CRES [Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation]
On the sign: Ratchaprasong
Papers under the sign: Justice – Demanding democracy
Papers under the dead man: Was only demanding that Mark [Abhisit] dissolve parliament
[This is referring to the Red Shirt protests of 2010. As Somchai tried to downplay the hatred between the Red Shirt and the military as saying it was like a spousal fight. The cartoonist saying that the husband in the fight committed murder.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey