New UN internet laws looming – Bangkok Post, October 9, 2012
…The new draft stipulates involvement is mandatory and not voluntary as it is now, possibly forcing amendments to laws and regulations in individual countries.
“Any country disagreeing with this treaty could face sanctions or even have their internet blocked,” said Ms Duangthip.
…”The key question is: will users accept having to pay every time they click on the internet?” said Adirake Patitus, president of the Association of the Thai ICT Industry…
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context