With nearly identical color schemes, layouts, and archives that can only be described as chaotic, the Bangkok Post and The Nation appear more and more as if they are the same publication.
Now they are both even lazily leading off with local news produced by foreign wire services like AFP.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?