Is Thai Airways Sixth President since 2000 already gone? – traveldailynews.asia, September 2, 2013
…After sacking Piyasvasti Amranand, a former energy minister, who was the airline’s President from October 2009 to May 2012, the function of Acting President was already assumed by Chokchai Panyayong, by then Vice president in charge of strategy and business development. Last week, Thai Airways Unions asked rather for the resignation of the airline’s chairman Ampon Kittiampon rather than President Sorajak Kasemsuwan. Mr. Kittiampon is a controversial figure. He was criticized last year by media to have pushed Mr. Amranand to resign rather on political motivation than on his real achievements.
Meanwhile, Thai Airways International can pride itself for a new record. The State-owned airline (51% are in the hands of Thailand’s Ministry of Finance) has seen six Presidents from 2000 to 2013!…
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Bangkok Trams (1894-1968) Main Page
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?