2 Iranian men arrested last year after botched Bangkok terror plot proclaim their innocence – AP, April 26, 2013
…One of the two Iranians, Saeid Moradi, said Friday that he found two radio bombs in the cabinet of the home, which he said he slept in for just one night. He said he didn’t know where the bombs came from and that he immediately tried to take them outside to dispose of them.
Moradi, a factory technician from Tehran and a former soldier, dropped one of the bombs in an alley, then encountered two policemen on a nearby street. He said he feared police would try to search him and could detonate the bomb by mistake, so he dropped it and it exploded — blowing off his legs…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019