Suspects partied in Pattaya – Bangkok Post, February 17, 2012
…Her account, and photographs taken with her mobile phone, could help authorities confirm whether the suspects know one another.
The woman, in her twenties, and identified only as Nan, told the immigration officers that she had escorted Mohammad Khazaei, who was detained at Suvarnabhumi airport late on Tuesday after a series of explosions on Sukhumvit Soi 71…
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?