From Thairath, August 14, 2013
Left: Budget for educational material is coming…
Right: …spend it for buying the new latest iPad.
On the two mens’ shirts: MP
[This refers to the nearly 19 million baht budget for giving new iPads with Retina Display to 500 Members of Parliament (MP). This cartoon criticizes this spending for MPs instead of education for the people.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions