From Thairath, August 14, 2013
Left: Budget for educational material is coming…
Right: …spend it for buying the new latest iPad.
On the two mens’ shirts: MP
[This refers to the nearly 19 million baht budget for giving new iPads with Retina Display to 500 Members of Parliament (MP). This cartoon criticizes this spending for MPs instead of education for the people.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?