From Thairath, August 14, 2013
Left: Budget for educational material is coming…
Right: …spend it for buying the new latest iPad.
On the two mens’ shirts: MP
[This refers to the nearly 19 million baht budget for giving new iPads with Retina Display to 500 Members of Parliament (MP). This cartoon criticizes this spending for MPs instead of education for the people.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018