From Thairath, August 14, 2013
Left: Budget for educational material is coming…
Right: …spend it for buying the new latest iPad.
On the two mens’ shirts: MP
[This refers to the nearly 19 million baht budget for giving new iPads with Retina Display to 500 Members of Parliament (MP). This cartoon criticizes this spending for MPs instead of education for the people.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way