From Thairath, August 14, 2013
Left: Budget for educational material is coming…
Right: …spend it for buying the new latest iPad.
On the two mens’ shirts: MP
[This refers to the nearly 19 million baht budget for giving new iPads with Retina Display to 500 Members of Parliament (MP). This cartoon criticizes this spending for MPs instead of education for the people.]
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019