From Manager, August 18, 2013
Top Left: Why does your honorable MP watch the porn pictures on iPad during a parliamentary debate?
Top Right: I am searching for information for the budget debate.
Bottom Left: How are the porn pictures linked with the budget debate?
Bottom Right: It shows that people are poor and don’t have much money to buy clothes. Thus, we have to increase the budget for helping them to buy more clothes.
[Refers to the incident when an MP was caught viewing nude photos on his iPad during the parliamentary debate.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting