From Manager, August 18, 2013
Top Left: Why does your honorable MP watch the porn pictures on iPad during a parliamentary debate?
Top Right: I am searching for information for the budget debate.
Bottom Left: How are the porn pictures linked with the budget debate?
Bottom Right: It shows that people are poor and don’t have much money to buy clothes. Thus, we have to increase the budget for helping them to buy more clothes.
[Refers to the incident when an MP was caught viewing nude photos on his iPad during the parliamentary debate.]
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?