From Manager, August 18, 2013
Top Left: Why does your honorable MP watch the porn pictures on iPad during a parliamentary debate?
Top Right: I am searching for information for the budget debate.
Bottom Left: How are the porn pictures linked with the budget debate?
Bottom Right: It shows that people are poor and don’t have much money to buy clothes. Thus, we have to increase the budget for helping them to buy more clothes.
[Refers to the incident when an MP was caught viewing nude photos on his iPad during the parliamentary debate.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter