From Manager, August 18, 2013
Top Left: Why does your honorable MP watch the porn pictures on iPad during a parliamentary debate?
Top Right: I am searching for information for the budget debate.
Bottom Left: How are the porn pictures linked with the budget debate?
Bottom Right: It shows that people are poor and don’t have much money to buy clothes. Thus, we have to increase the budget for helping them to buy more clothes.
[Refers to the incident when an MP was caught viewing nude photos on his iPad during the parliamentary debate.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament