From Manager, August 18, 2013
Top Left: Why does your honorable MP watch the porn pictures on iPad during a parliamentary debate?
Top Right: I am searching for information for the budget debate.
Bottom Left: How are the porn pictures linked with the budget debate?
Bottom Right: It shows that people are poor and don’t have much money to buy clothes. Thus, we have to increase the budget for helping them to buy more clothes.
[Refers to the incident when an MP was caught viewing nude photos on his iPad during the parliamentary debate.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work