From Thairath, July 24, 2013
Cartoon title: Intend to create political tragedy
On the cab of the truck: Democrat Party [Death, as driver, refers to Democrat Party’s leader Abhisit Vejjajiva. In passenger seat is Suthep Thuagsuban, one of the party’s core leaders.]
On side of truck, from left: Sore losers; a mob to topple the government
Signs carried by angry people, from left: Make up news of rotten rice; oppose the government’s projects; mob of old soldiers; oppose amnesty bills; freezing Thailand part II; demand for a military coup; mob supporting the murder of 100 dead people
The driver of double-decker bus i Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Phi Nooring: Ghost feet [meaning people who drive carelessly fast]
Mouse: Don’t commit any more sins.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?