From Thairath, July 24, 2013
Cartoon title: Intend to create political tragedy
On the cab of the truck: Democrat Party [Death, as driver, refers to Democrat Party’s leader Abhisit Vejjajiva. In passenger seat is Suthep Thuagsuban, one of the party’s core leaders.]
On side of truck, from left: Sore losers; a mob to topple the government
Signs carried by angry people, from left: Make up news of rotten rice; oppose the government’s projects; mob of old soldiers; oppose amnesty bills; freezing Thailand part II; demand for a military coup; mob supporting the murder of 100 dead people
The driver of double-decker bus i Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Phi Nooring: Ghost feet [meaning people who drive carelessly fast]
Mouse: Don’t commit any more sins.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018