From Thairath, July 24, 2013
Cartoon title: Intend to create political tragedy
On the cab of the truck: Democrat Party [Death, as driver, refers to Democrat Party’s leader Abhisit Vejjajiva. In passenger seat is Suthep Thuagsuban, one of the party’s core leaders.]
On side of truck, from left: Sore losers; a mob to topple the government
Signs carried by angry people, from left: Make up news of rotten rice; oppose the government’s projects; mob of old soldiers; oppose amnesty bills; freezing Thailand part II; demand for a military coup; mob supporting the murder of 100 dead people
The driver of double-decker bus i Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
Phi Nooring: Ghost feet [meaning people who drive carelessly fast]
Mouse: Don’t commit any more sins.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people