From Manager, August 11, 2013
Left: On the sign: View point, Elephant and Gaur, Kui Buri National Park
Caption: If Poo wants to see elephants and guars, she can see them here.
Right: If Poo [Yingluck's nickname] wants to see rhinoceroses, she must see them here.
[Refers to a photo at of PM Yingluck Shinawatra taken at Kui Buri National Park, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. Her picture was edited and posted on the social media in order to insult her. In Thai language, to call a woman a "rhinoceros" is a very impolite meaning as a slutty woman who loves to flirt with many men.]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Yingluck Billboard
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- 1976: A Nightmare of Lynching and Burning 1976 ฝันร้ายของการลงประชาทัณฑ์ และ เผาทั้งเป็น