From Manager, August 11, 2013
Left: On the sign: View point, Elephant and Gaur, Kui Buri National Park
Caption: If Poo wants to see elephants and guars, she can see them here.
Right: If Poo [Yingluck’s nickname] wants to see rhinoceroses, she must see them here.
[Refers to a photo at of PM Yingluck Shinawatra taken at Kui Buri National Park, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. Her picture was edited and posted on the social media in order to insult her. In Thai language, to call a woman a “rhinoceros” is a very impolite meaning as a slutty woman who loves to flirt with many men.]
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks