From Manager, August 11, 2013
Left: On the sign: View point, Elephant and Gaur, Kui Buri National Park
Caption: If Poo wants to see elephants and guars, she can see them here.
Right: If Poo [Yingluck’s nickname] wants to see rhinoceroses, she must see them here.
[Refers to a photo at of PM Yingluck Shinawatra taken at Kui Buri National Park, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. Her picture was edited and posted on the social media in order to insult her. In Thai language, to call a woman a “rhinoceros” is a very impolite meaning as a slutty woman who loves to flirt with many men.]
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- Seven Years Ago: Samak Denies the 1976 Massacre
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 11 Years Ago Today: Bangkok Post editor fired under political pressure
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin victory puts Thai media in jeopardy
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 62 Years Ago: Bangkok in 1953
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin to give top priority to opening casinos
- 7 Years Ago: Threats to Resume Thaksin’s War on Drugs