From Manager, August 11, 2013
Left: On the sign: View point, Elephant and Gaur, Kui Buri National Park
Caption: If Poo wants to see elephants and guars, she can see them here.
Right: If Poo [Yingluck's nickname] wants to see rhinoceroses, she must see them here.
[Refers to a photo at of PM Yingluck Shinawatra taken at Kui Buri National Park, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. Her picture was edited and posted on the social media in order to insult her. In Thai language, to call a woman a "rhinoceros" is a very impolite meaning as a slutty woman who loves to flirt with many men.]
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully