The billboard reads: Instead of “blaming” others, “we” shall start “doing.”
Chevron is proud to be a part of restoring the Pasak watershed through the King’s philosophy and local wisdom.
[This refers to a project launched by Chevron Thailand, together with the Institute of Sufficiency Economy and the Agri-Nature Foundation, with the aim of using the King’s philosophy about the management of soil, water and forests to restore the Pasak Watershed.
It is part of a public relations campaign to burnish the company’s image in the face of anger over oil concessions.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies