The billboard reads: Instead of “blaming” others, “we” shall start “doing.”
Chevron is proud to be a part of restoring the Pasak watershed through the King’s philosophy and local wisdom.
[This refers to a project launched by Chevron Thailand, together with the Institute of Sufficiency Economy and the Agri-Nature Foundation, with the aim of using the King’s philosophy about the management of soil, water and forests to restore the Pasak Watershed.
It is part of a public relations campaign to burnish the company’s image in the face of anger over oil concessions.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections