The billboard reads: Instead of “blaming” others, “we” shall start “doing.”
Chevron is proud to be a part of restoring the Pasak watershed through the King’s philosophy and local wisdom.
[This refers to a project launched by Chevron Thailand, together with the Institute of Sufficiency Economy and the Agri-Nature Foundation, with the aim of using the King’s philosophy about the management of soil, water and forests to restore the Pasak Watershed.
It is part of a public relations campaign to burnish the company’s image in the face of anger over oil concessions.]
- Too Many Unemployed Creating Smog
- Same allies, different kingpin
- Election posters: Looking at you
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- No exit
- Analysis: The last time a coup chief became prime minister after elections
- New Year’s Cartoons: Wave Goodbye to the Old Year
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- New Year’s Cartoons: This year will have an election
- We really care about Thaksin
- New Year’s Cartoons: Happy new year without sadness