Infrastructure and Education, Thaksin Advises – VOA, September 19, 2011
…“Be careful what Thai political veterans say about Cambodia’s economic situation,” he said. “We can suppose that in such a speech [Thaksin] is flattering us to gain a benefit from us.”
Kem Sokha, president of the Human Rights Party, said Thaksin may also be focused on developing petroleum resources on the coast. Thaksin’s speech was flattering of Cambodia, Kem Sokha said, “to provide opportunity for him.”
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred