From Post Today, February 20, 2013
On the hose: Borrow, borrow, borrow, borrow
[Man inflating the GDP is Finance Minister Kittirat Na Ranong. The crab refers to PM Yingluck whose nickname means “crab.” Reference is to the government’s draft of an act to authorize the Finance Ministry to borrow 2.2 trillion baht. The main purpose is to use the money to invest in infrastructure mega projects, specifically rail systems. The draft will be submitted to the Parliament in March. It is thought that this pumping of money in the system is meant to artificially improve economic performance.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting