From Post Today, February 20, 2013
On the hose: Borrow, borrow, borrow, borrow
[Man inflating the GDP is Finance Minister Kittirat Na Ranong. The crab refers to PM Yingluck whose nickname means “crab.” Reference is to the government’s draft of an act to authorize the Finance Ministry to borrow 2.2 trillion baht. The main purpose is to use the money to invest in infrastructure mega projects, specifically rail systems. The draft will be submitted to the Parliament in March. It is thought that this pumping of money in the system is meant to artificially improve economic performance.]
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist