Industries’ relocation to Thailand undone by historic floods – japantimes.co.jp, October 19, 2011
Thailand’s worst flooding in 50 years is dealing a dramatic blow to Japanese automobile, precision instrument and other industries because the nation is now an important global production base for numerous manufacturers…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament