Industries’ relocation to Thailand undone by historic floods – japantimes.co.jp, October 19, 2011
Thailand’s worst flooding in 50 years is dealing a dramatic blow to Japanese automobile, precision instrument and other industries because the nation is now an important global production base for numerous manufacturers…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred