Indonesia city to ban women ‘straddling motorbikes’ – BBC, January 3, 2013
…Under the new regulation, the mayor says that women passengers are only allowed to sit “side-saddle” because straddling the bike seat violates Islamic values.
“When you see a woman straddle, she looks like a man. But if she sits side-saddle, she looks like a woman,” Suaidi said…
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Buffalo-Surrounded Pagoda
- Please let us arrest him!
- Carrying the rich man