[He is counting petals from a flower that looks like Thaksin Shinawatra’s face. This means the Attorney General is calculating what is the right move to take in Yingluck Shinawatra’s case concerning corruptions in the rice pledging scheme during her government.
As usual it is expected that investigations and charges are not undertaken based on the facts, but for political leverage.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament