India-US Pact Points to Multilateral Response as the Solution to Cyber Attacks – www.defenceiq.com, August 4, 2011
…The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), inked in July by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) and the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), came days before an announcement by security software company McAfee that it has uncovered a five year campaign of virtual attacks on global defence contractors and governments…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting