India-US Pact Points to Multilateral Response as the Solution to Cyber Attacks – www.defenceiq.com, August 4, 2011
…The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), inked in July by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) and the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), came days before an announcement by security software company McAfee that it has uncovered a five year campaign of virtual attacks on global defence contractors and governments…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back