India Cozies Up To Thailand – Analysis – eurasiareview.com, January 29, 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out. The Prime Minister’s recent trip to India was superficially covered by the Bangkok media. Here is an analysis of the importance of this trip…]
…India has embarked upon a strategic road with Thailand which should make China wary. More so because what India did with Thailand on January 25 was simply a carry forward of a similar diplomatic-strategic process it has begun in right earnest in 2011 with South Korea, Indonesia and Vietnam – countries which China construes as its backyard.
…Thailand pledged support to India’s candidature for permanent membership of the United Nations’ Security Council…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey