[Refers to the ways to write the word ‘Swaddee’ in Thai for each age group.
A perennial Thai preoccupation is how the younger generation are speaking Thai words incorrectly and sometimes creating new ways of writing it.
The 3rd and 4th are examples of the incorrect writing or speaking of the common greeting “swaddee.”
“Skoy language” is slang used by teenagers. “Skoy” refers to a teenage girl who likes ride on the back of a motorcycle with boys to race.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions