[Refers to the ways to write the word ‘Swaddee’ in Thai for each age group.
A perennial Thai preoccupation is how the younger generation are speaking Thai words incorrectly and sometimes creating new ways of writing it.
The 3rd and 4th are examples of the incorrect writing or speaking of the common greeting “swaddee.”
“Skoy language” is slang used by teenagers. “Skoy” refers to a teenage girl who likes ride on the back of a motorcycle with boys to race.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees