[Refers to the ways to write the word ‘Swaddee’ in Thai for each age group.
A perennial Thai preoccupation is how the younger generation are speaking Thai words incorrectly and sometimes creating new ways of writing it.
The 3rd and 4th are examples of the incorrect writing or speaking of the common greeting “swaddee.”
“Skoy language” is slang used by teenagers. “Skoy” refers to a teenage girl who likes ride on the back of a motorcycle with boys to race.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out