From Daily News, November 3, 2011
Left: Thailand is good. There’s fish in the water, there’s rice in the fields… [referring to a Sukothai-era inscription about the fecundity of the county]
Middle: But in the convenience stores, there are neither water nor rice.
[Referring to the CP Group 7-11 stores that have remained strangely empty during the flooding crisis.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out