In Thailand’s North, Support for Ruling Party Remains Strong – VOA, January 12, 2014
…But farmer San Chaivut says their support is about more than just policies, it’s about sending a message to protest leaders who doubt their political judgment.
“They said people in the North have no idea about law. We want the election to take place and follow a democratic system and we can show them who people in North and North East will vote for to show them that people they insulted know democracy well,” said San…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing