In Thailand, Ugly Politics Is Testing Investors’ Resolve – businessweek.com, June 29, 2011
…“It’s not that Thailand becomes worse, as such,” he says. “But the other ones are lifting the bar.” Restrictions on investments in telecommunications have made Thailand one of Southeast Asia’s only countries without high-speed mobile-phone services, while the Philippines is already working on a 4G wireless network. Heavy regulation of the financial sector limits the amount of capital available to smaller foreign companies…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?